Sandz Solutions is in need of professionals for our growing business. Join our dynamic team as we evolve and strengthen our capabilities and expertise in leveraging our resources to provide optimum services and solutions to different clientele across the country.
We are looking for a dedicated Channels Officer to help build and manage our Partner Community. Our ideal candidate for this position should be able to demonstrate diligence, competence and professionalism in order to contribute to the overall efficiency of the business.
As a Channels Officer , you will be tasked to:
- Spearhead implementation of effective partner programs such as but is not limited to enablement activities, quarterly reviews, partner incentives & joint marketing plans.
- Manage Partner Deal Registration Process and track progression of opportunities.
- Works closely with sales team in meeting commercial objectives by providing them appropriate tools, materials, presentations and other relevant documents.
- Represent company in some partner engagement
- Develop & execute marketing strategy with the partners’ marketing team
- Assist in the creation/customization of marketing materials in line with the company’s Go To Market plans
- Assist in continuous analysis of competitive environment and market trends
To qualify for the position, candidates must possess:
- College Graduate, preferably from Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or any related courses.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is a MUST
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a MUST
- Willing to undergo training for specific products and solutions
- Highly organized and detail – oriented
- Can withstand pressure and extend extra hours of work when needed.
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager to join our Team. Working with our Sales Team, you will supervise and over-see project implementation and ensure customer needs are met. Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience. Ultimately, you should be able to work with the Sales Team in order to identify opportunities, increase sales and build successful long-term client relationships.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
To qualify for the Project Manager position, candidate must possess:
- Strong educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project coordinator / manager in the information technology sector
- Solid experience in project management principles, methods and tools. Project Management Certification is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Solid experience in handling multiple projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
We are looking for a high – performing Senior Sales Representatives / Sales Director to join our team. As a part of our Sales Team, it will be your responsibility to acquire new customers by actively seeking and developing business opportunities that will drive and boost revenue for the corporation. Our ideal candidate should also be able to interact with key stakeholders and be able to foster a continuing business relationship that will support customer retention. Ultimately, the successful candidate is pro-active, results-driven and can effectively work with different internal teams in order to meet revenue targets.
As a Senior Sales Representatives / Sales Director, you will be tasked to:
- Expand customer portfolio through acquisition of new accounts
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
To qualify for the position, candidates must possess:
- Proven sales experience of at least three to five (3 – 5) years in the field of Information Technology
- Industry expertise is an advantage but not required.
- Proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales and revenue targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong understanding emerging IT trends, market challenges and how IT solutions can address them.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in managing a team of Sales Representatives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
For interested applicants, you may submit your updated resume, copy of diploma, and TOR to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit our office at 6th Floor CYA Land Bldg. 110 Rada St. Legaspi Village Makati City. Fresh graduates and OJTs are welcome to apply.